Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Best Laid Plans ....

I had decided to blog at least once a week. Unfortunately/fortunately I have been working flat out. Various competitions, new projects and the usual 'day-to-day' made the blogging slip off my radar.

My most recent project has been based on the interior redesign of my bedroom. Above my bed I have the Umbra Snap frames. Being 3x3 it proves quite difficult to compose a good image in those confines and to get that size printed. So I have spent my evenings shooting a number of items which match the new colour scheme, and the feel of the room. This project is the sort of bespoke work I am available for, don't just think wedding, christenings, portraits, etc; think bespoke art work for your home.

Yet another image has been captured for my Help for Heroes project. This project is on-going, if you would like to be involved please contact me. I am always looking for models.

There is one other, quite large, project in the pipeline. However this is going to remain deep under wraps until everything is in place. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment